PythonLearn is intended to collect a set of generic Python Learning Resources to allow self-paced learning of the Python Language. The materials from the site are collected from several courses at the Univrsity of Michigan that use Python:
- EECS/SI 182 - Building Applications for Information Environments
- SI 502 - Networked Computing: Storage, Communication, and Processing
- SI 539 - Design of Complex Web Sites.
Other Python Courses
This is a list of other courses that I have found using Python to teach introductory materials.
- Loyola University Chicago - Dr. Andrew N. Harrington
- Wartburg College - John M. Zelle - CS 220: OOP and Data Structures
- Gergia Tech - Colin Potts and Monica Sweat
- Simon Frasier University - Diana Cukierman - CMPT 120 -
- Michigan State University - Richard Enbody and Bill Punch - CSE 231: Introduction to Programming I
- Bryn Mawr University - Dianna Xu and Deepak Kuma
- MIT - Intro to EECS I
If you are teaching an introductory programming course using Python at the college level - please drop me a note.
Note to people teaching Python: These materials are Copyright Creattive Commons Attribution 2.5. You are welcome to use these in your courses any way you like. You can make copies and host them yourselves if you like. Let me know if you need written permission - it will be freely given - Charles Severance (www.dr-chuck.com).